Developing leadership skills is essential for the organisation to grow effectively and is especially relevant for organisations going through periods of change or looking to increase leadership team ‘edge’ and engagement.
With over 25 years of innovative and commercial focus on providing leadership solutions, our experienced consultants will develop a targeted development programme for your top team leadership requirements.
“Our Leadership Development Framework recognises the behavioural aspects of leadership and the decision making process in organisations. We create bespoke programmes that are designed to move away from an individual ‘siloed’ viewpoint and harness the collective power of an aligned and engaged leadership team.” - Mark Winkle, CEO and Executive Coach Advanced Boardroom Excellence
The Advanced Boardroom Excellence team is renowned for working in partnership with client organisations on a long-term basis. This allows us to provide clients with creative, innovative and cost effective solutions for their leadership development agenda.
Our Leadership Development Programme
- Is run by an expert and is focused on both the individual and the organisation
- Challenges preconceptions by calling out behaviours and misalignment
- Delivers a real sustainable behavioural change
- Dynamically combines behavioural process skills and sound business commercial focus
- Uses tried and tested behavioural leadership models and materials that we have developed over 25 years at the cutting edge of leadership development
- Focuses on leaving our clients energised with increased confidence, improved engagement, and a collectively aligned leadership team
Our leadership work is based upon our individual and collective work at board level in Board Effectiveness, Executive Coaching, Assessment Development, Leadership Facilitation and Organisational Behaviour. It is this ability to combine core methodologies alongside a wide variety of ideas, theories and models that enables us to provide a leading edge approach to leadership development.
Find out more
If you’d like to find out more about the services we can offer you and your organisation, please contact Jackie White on firstname.lastname@example.org.