iW50 event: Making 50-50 a Reality - The In & Out, Naval and Military Club, London
Thursday November 23 2017
Advanced Boardroom Excellence are sponsoring the iW50 Series event: Making 50-50 a Reality.
What does a successful diverse organisation look like, and how can we actually make it happen? Is there really a business case for gender equality? What kind of timeline is realistic?
Denise Wilson will share the main findings of the Hampton-Alexander Report which will be followed by a panel discussion. This high-level presentation and debate is a joint event with the INSEAD International Directors Network (IDN) organised as part of the iW50 programme, and designed for men and women interested in the realities of attracting, developing, and retaining diverse talent at every level.
The speakers are:
- Denise Wilson OBE, currently a Non-Executive Director of Ecclesiastical Insurance Group, Chair of the Remuneration Committee, Chair of the Royal Academy of Arts Friends and member of the Royal Academy Audit Committee.
- Oliver (Olly) Benzecry, Senior Managing Director at Accenture UK and Ireland
- Anne Minto OBE, non-executive director and chairman of the remuneration committees on the boards of Shire plc, Tate and Lyle plc and EXL Inc. She is also Chair of the Board of Trustees of the University of Aberdeen Development Fund and an independent governor on the University of Aberdeen Court.
- Baroness Ruby McGregor-Smith CBE, a portfolio non-executive director and advisory director with current positions which include the Department of Education and Bath University.
- Julie Chakraverty, currently a Non-Executive Director of Standard Life Aberdeen and the the founder of the digital mentoring platform, Rungway.
Helen Pitcher OBE is President of the IDN and Chairman of Advanced Boardroom Excellence and will moderate the event.
The event is open to IDPN members only.
The Hampton-Alexander Review is an independent, business-led review supported by Government, which has set a series of recommendations aimed at increasing the number of women in leadership positions of FTSE 350 companies.