Our commitment to you
The abexcellence.com website is owned and operated by Advanced Boardroom Excellence Ltd. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online and will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes.
We use your personal information to support and enhance our relationship with you and your experience of our website. We will only share your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns about your privacy or to request a change to the personal information you have given us.
Your personal information
We keep a record of:
- Your name, e-mail address and other contact details you enter when you submit a contact form to make an enquiry on abexcellence.com.
- Any document request you make to help us deal with any queries or problems you may have, and also so we can ensure that any information that we then send to you is relevant.
- Any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you may have had.
If you contact us by telephone we may record, store and use that call for future training or business purposes. This includes, without limitation, use for the purpose of dispute resolution and/or complaints management.
If you would like to update or revise the information you have provided to us and/or you would like your information removed from our records, you can so do by contacting us.
How we use your data
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence (including telephone calls) with you is used to improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service. The information we collect includes:
- Your e-mail address and any other contact information you choose to provide when making an enquiry.
- Your resume and other information you submit to be considered for employment with Advanced Boardroom Excellence Ltd.
- When you voluntarily provide personal information to us for any other purpose.
We will only use your personal information to:
- Respond to your queries and comments.
- Let you know about new news and press releases (if requested).
- Consider your candidacy for employment.
- Understand your service or content preferences.
- Provide you with information about the services we offer (if requested).
These are circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
- When we instruct agents, contractors or third party service providers to provide business operations support, financial services and technology services. Please note that these third parties are under contract and our service agreements dictate that they only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly, with your permission, for your opinions on our service. In this case we would provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
- For legal purposes and the protection of Advanced Boardroom Excellence Ltd and others if requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the website.
Data over the internet
The internet is a global network, so it is possible for your data to travel internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. If you visit abexcellence.com, you're agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
How we protect your information
All personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our partners and any third party service providers who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, as such, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us, or we send to you, via the internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
How you can protect your information
If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public - for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas - you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence on both shared and public computers.
We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
How to unsubscribe
Please contact us if you no longer wish to receive any further email messages, news, press releases or other communications from us.